Life without you by SP West

 



One of the most painful books I have read. It was the first time when I read a book with descriptive scenes between H and OW, told from H's POV. The guy was a piece of s*******. What he thought of his wife, of their marriage. He lost himself in drugs and parties and he forgot what matters the most. He even felt guilty for cheating the OW with the wife.


 <b>"I had you for your best years, I loved you for them. I hope that you get your head out of that big ass of yours and wake up to what you lost; when you do, learn to forgive yourself" </b>

 

The book is amazingly written with a lot of inner dialogue and facts that will break your heart. 

What he did was unforgivable and I do not know how she found the power to forgive him. It felt like it was not a lot of groveling on his part, and it felt like he was miserable after their divorce because the OW left him, not the other way around. He had some moments before the divorce when he asked himself questions about his wife, about his life, but not once he tried to win her back. He just kept saying he was sorry but he was still with OW.


Comments