Glint (The Plated Prisoner#2) by Raven Kennedy

 


339 pages
Published January 11th 2021
Fantasy, Fae, Magic

Glint is the second book in The plated prisoner series and I absolutely loved this one! 

We get two new POV's: the Queen and the King's. 

The Queen is planning something for her dearest husband who thinks that he is the true ruler of the kingdom, so she is gonna prove him wrong.

The King knows about Auren's kidnapping and at first, I thought that he really loves her *even though he made some HUGE mistakes* but after I read his POV, and I read the story, I understood that he is actually afraid because he needs Auren, but he doesn't love her. Midas was a je*k and I hated him in this book more than I did in Gild. I hope he gets what he deserves! 

In this book, Auren tried to make friends with the other saddles, and she understands that Midas kept her as a bird in a cage, not as a person he loved. She is seeing all his mistakes and after she finds something out Midas and a saddle, she understands that there is no turning back: she doesn't want to be in a cage any longer, she wants out and she wants to be his equal, to be his lover, not his prisoner. 

“There’s safety in loneliness, but there’s a lurking danger too. One that doesn’t come from anything other than yourself.”

Rip is a new character and a powerful Fae commander, and between him and Auren starts a beautiful friendship but Auren stays loyal to Midas because she believes that he will grant her her freedom.

The ending is surprising and the cliffhanger made me mad because I am not desperate to read the next book.
 I'm dying to know what the hell is going to happen next! 

ᖴOᒪᒪOᗯ ᗰE Oᑎ IᑎᔕTᗩGᖇᗩᗰ:  https://www.instagram.com/midnight.and.black/

GOOᗪᖇEᗩᗪᔕ: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/88570354-roxana-pacurar-midnight-and-black
  
ᐯIᔕIT ᗰY ᗷᒪOG ᖴOᖇ ᗰOᖇE ᖇEᐯIEᗯᔕ:   https://bookishblack.blogspot.com/

Comments